Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finished Product



Well I have to admit I had to sew up the pillow today, but the stitchery part I finished yesterday. What do you think?

Oh and please excuse the little head try to get into the picture. She can't help herself. Here is a picture of it in the rocker.














Today I have 2 home from school my oldest and youngest. Both are complaining of a sore throat. It seems as though strep throat has been running through the schools lately. My middle daughter had it during the week of Christmas, so no surprise the other 2 have it. With our constant changes on the weather it is a wonder anyone is ever healthy.


I am in the process of making a handmade braided rug for our living room. This stems from the fact that I am very frugal with money for decor and I can't see me spending $800 for a rug. So I am on a mission to do it myself. Now I am sure that it will take a while and smaller projects I hope to get done also before spring arrives and it is time to work outside again.


Well I guess that is all my ramblings for now and Thank God it is almost Friday.

Brionne

1 comment:

  1. I love your home and am looking forward to seeing your blog grow. The stitcheries are just delightful. I am a fan of primitive too but not living in the usa that style is just not considered in these parts. Still, perhaps Ill start a trend in the southern hemisphere!!
    Cherry

    ReplyDelete