Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year....New Ideas

This year after reading so many wonderful blogs I decided to take a chance and start my own. I am very new to this so it will take me sometime to get everything on here. To tell you a little about me , I love primitive decorating and I love looking for a bargain. I have 2 daughters 13 and 11 and a son 9. I have been married for 13 years to my high school sweetheart. I am wanting to post pictures of our home. I love to decorate and enjoy feedback and suggestions. I have seen some wonderful homes on webshots and the sampler.com. I would love my home to just come close to looking like the same. Well I guess I will continue trying to figure this out and then give you something better to read and see.

And yes that is the creek right out my front door.

Brionne

No comments:

Post a Comment