Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Watcha Working on Wednesday


Today I am working on a stitchery that I plan to make into a pillow for my rocking chair given to me by my grandma. Here it is. It is gong to say "Amazing Grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me." I plan to put the red stars in all 4 corners. My hope is to be able to show you it finish tomorrow, if the children I babysit will take their naps today. With my 3 at school I should have a good 2 hours.
It has started to snow and we are only suppose to get a couple of inches. We will see, I can't remember the last time the weather man was right. Well I should probably get off the computer if I plan to get things finished. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great day:)
Brionne

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your pillow :) I'm sure it will look great when it's finished.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are new to blogland. If so, welcome to blogging. It is lots of fun. Your stitchery project is looking great so far. I hope you show us the finished project when you are done. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping over from Leslies blog..... What a great pillow that is going to be when finished, can't wait to see it!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is going to look great - and all in one day - very ambitious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a fun project. I'm planning on getting into stitcheries too. I love your house.
    Lisa
    www.primroseparlor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete